Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What is our aim? Victory!

Dearest Family,

I just love you all so much. Hannah was right in her email to the family, we are just so blessed. Today and yesterday were days of reflection. Who would have thought that the past several years would have led to this? I didn´t think it was possible to love so much. My family, but also the people here. Let me explain. 

This week we had exchanges and I stayed in my area and Hna. H.... my companion for the day has one of the biggest hearts I have ever seen. I was grateful for the opportunity to learn from her and more fully feel God´s love for his children. We carried a viejitas groceries and began to listen and she explained her situation, valued her faith, but also felt her sorrow. As we reached her humble home she thanked us and I asked her if I could ask her a question. She answered the question as tears began to fall. I was able to testify that she was a daughter of God, and while holding her frail hand I told her I was her sister and she would never be alone in this life. As I testified about the plan of salvation and our purpose on earth I learned several things from the words I was speaking. I just wish I could tell all the world about the restored truths upon this earth. For this is the only thing that truly comforts the afflicted, lifts the hands that hang low, and truly heals through the peace of truth. 

I have tried to adequately study the power of covenants. Particularly the power of and meaning of the Abrahamic Covenant. Exaltation vrs. salvation. The new and everlasting covenant which binds our families in this world and the next. The more I understand the more my desire to share this truth grows. The more I love all those around me and all of you! 

I am doing amazing here, and learning so much! Love you all!


Hermana Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment