Monday, December 30, 2013

Dearest Hillford Fam,

Have a Blast this New Years Eve! 

Feliz Navidad!

A random Haiku for you to celebrate the holidays. It was great to talk to ya´ll Christmas. It really helped me remember how important the family is, and I am so blessed to be sharing that with everyone who will listen here in Argentina. And Mom I am so sorry and know that I am praying for you. 

This week was awesome. Lots of our members didn´t end up showing up for lessons so we were stuck with loads of other lessons but you can´t complain when you are able to teach. We hit a new record for me in the mission. We had 24 less active, recent converts, and investigators come to church this week. Hna. Sorensen and I sat on different benches and by the end of church both benches were full. It was awesome, it felt good so good! I am so blessed. Y. and I have gotten along great she has read just under 60 pages in the BOM this past week and she came to every ward activity. She is brilliant as in extremely intelligent and it has been a pleasure to teach her. We are just fighting that she can be clean from cigarettes for long enough before her baptism date. Pray for Yanina. 

This week was a huge testimony for me about acting in faith. E. baptism was a huge example of that this week. Really, if you do all that you can the Lord provides the miracle. Everyone told us this is one of the worst weeks to work but we gave our all this week and for the record I feel like everyone was way nicer to us on Christmas. 
 
And to answer you question Mom, New Years is bigger then Christmas. I am super excited. I travel up to Mendoza this week so if the strike ends by then I can pick up cards and packages on Friday. I will keep you posted but don´t you worry they will come when they come. 

I love you lots and Mom, again, I am praying for you! And the rest of the family as well....

Con amor,
Hermana Amanda Ray Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment