Monday, May 19, 2014

Triumph: Try with a little umph!!!

Dearest Family,

I had the strange desire to write this in the form of a poem but not think will be happening... What rhymes with family? Clearly the length in the mission is directly correlated with the loss of creativity. 

Good thing I talked with ya´ll last week cause this week my voice is a mix between batman, and that frog voiced kid from little rascals. Its getting cold and managed to catch a little gripe. It was able to work fine though, just hope no one gets the wrong impression and a long with all the other misinterpretations about our faith is that they all their ´´homely Mormon women (mark twain)´´ talk like men too.  I did get a fever for a day or two and woke up in the middle of the night due to moaning. I thought the unrealistic thought of ´´the nerve of Hna. Sagers to wake me up!!´´ but then I came to the sad realization that the awful guttural noise was coming from my own throat. I am up to three blankets at night.... Its getting cold (yes, mom, I am thinking about turning off the fan)

Dad, this monday I decided to print off all your articles from the Ensign and downloaded your articles and humored myself listening to some strange man trying to be my Dad. I came to thinking, can you send me ´´Dealing with Differences´´ from that fireside that you gave with Mom before she died. That way I can listen to the both of you. And also Dad, you inspire me!! I love the way you write! I found myself crying during personal study the next day and now I am 5 paragraphs into memorizing The Family: a proclamation to the world. I love you so much. I am so grateful for the temporal sacrifices you made to be one of my best friends!! 

This Monday I realized, being the last week of the transfer, that this might be the last week I had to work with Hna. Sagers. We made some awesome goals and worked incredibly hard this week. We found so many potentials. The line kept coming to my head from my memorizing ´´Each is a beloved spirit son or daughter of Heavenly Parents, and as such, each has a Divine nature and destiny.´´ I was overwhelmed with the love I have for not only you guys back home, but all my brothers and sisters. 

Mom, know my prayers are with you. Keep me updates on the surgery! I didn´t realize how serious everything was. You guys sounded so nonchalant on skype last week! 

Love you all!

Hna. Hill 

1. Need I say more.
2. At your request mom, here is a normal faced picture as well...





No comments:

Post a Comment