Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Argentina Mendoza!!

What!!!! Kaylee got her mission call to Argentina Mendoza!!! When does go into the MTC??? That is so exciting!! And I should probably send shout outs to Maddy Buhman and Sierra Wise! So proud of my little girls. Who knew that Lacrosse makes SICK missionaries! Obviously the LORD. 
 
I had to say goodbye to the Hna. Sorensen. I got the Hna. Cooley this week. We will work hard. It was hard because we I wasn´t able to work for three days this week because of transfers, consejo, and the fact that San Rafael is ridiculously far from Mendoza. But we had over 80 people at church this week. And we had an activity that 26 women came to (not counting children) to learn how to make torta de Helado! People brought investigators and it was a huge success seeing as though we have about half generally in Relief Society.
 
R..... came to church with her 4 children this week. I was surprised and grateful. And was so proud of the ward. They loved her SO much! She felt so welcome and we didn´t sit by her in any of the meetings which always makes you feel good as a missionary. And they ended up serving the cake we made at the activity to the whole ward after church.
 
I feel like so much happened this week, but I don´t know what else to write. The gospel is true, and life is wonderful. I feel like this transfer has so much penitential and it will probably be my last transfer in San Rafi, so my plans of baptizing the whole city will have to be exhilarated to the max!! Jaja!
 
Love you all!
Hna. Hill
 
And Dad sorry for going through all that trouble to switch deferments. I promise it won´t happen again. 
Dog Eating Grapes! Oh there are grapes everywhere. Thats what you get for being in wine country.
My beautiful mountains. 

No comments:

Post a Comment