Monday, September 1, 2014

Amanda's Letter

Dearest family,

I have absolutely no time, but know that I am so happy! We taught more lessons this week then I have in a long time. Since a couple crazy weeks in San Rafael. And More then half of the lessons we taught were with members. The ward is getting super involved. We put this poster out for people to sign up for assignments for a baptism and people that have never come out to lessons with us got really excited and I have a feeling we will have some of the best food in all of Argentina in this next baptism. 

I went on exchanges with a bran new missionary and I just love the power they have. 

Mom, I realized that I never finished my letter to you last week! I cannot believe you are so ancient! Happy birthday! Know that I love you with all my heart! And I am so excited to show you how much I love you in a couple of months. Well I guess it is a couple of weeks now. 

Sorry this is short, it might even be shorter then Ryan´s letter but I will leave an interesting thought. I have studied a lot of the power and authority missionaries have, and with that has come the power we receive from the spirit. As I was studying the spirit and interesting image came to mind. The judgment bar of God. I was standing and God questioned me how I spent the time on my mission. As I explained all the thoughts and feelings of my heart the Holy Ghost stood as a witness before God and testified that he had been present and could validate in front of God that my words were true, because he had been present. Perhaps the judgment bar of God is far different but all I know is how important it is to have the spirit as our constant companion. To not only direct us but to testify of truth. To witness before God that we have fought the good fight, and we are worthy of our reward. 

The gospel is true.
Life is wonderful!

Hermana Hill


Love you so blasted much!! I would send pictures but all of them got erased..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment