Monday, September 2, 2013

Short and Sweet

Dear Family!!

Another nephew!!! So exciting!!! Congrats Jeff and Jenny!! Oh and I loved your pictures of the bounce hourse I feel like Katie looks like Hannah when she was little. I cannot believe how much she has changed!! Wow, I guess time does continue to move on your end as fast as it is moving on mine. 

Seth!! You turn 16 tomorrow?!?! Goodness! That blows my mind, thank goodness I will not be walking the same roads you will be driving! 

I will be super breif, I want to use my time to make some stuff for the ward so I can mass print and not take the time to write by hand, and maybe they will actually be able to read print because my handwritting is probably worse than Seth´s. Just kidding! Love you Seth! 

This week was awesome. The zonda came through one of the other provinces so it brought all the warmth but only a little wind. But it is supposed to snow next week so I will say goodbye to this high 20c degree weather. 

Me and a brand new missionary from Trapiche covered both our areas for 2 days this week and we walked a ton but I have never had so much success. Despite the fact that we covered both areas for two days we still managed to have 39 lessons in our area. For the first time as a missionary me and my companion  ran out of Book of Mormons to give away. 

I read Ryans letter and I think I might add on to the list. If you could send me a thumbdrive at least 8gb if not 16gb so I can put some pictures and stuff (Mom don´t stress out about this next part, make seth do it or something, but I would love tons of conference talks in mp3 format and throw on some picutres this MTC room sounds awesome, and some of my new nephews and updates of all the married children with their families and some of the fam there, on the usb) Don´t judge my English. Oh and Tide to go. I wash my clothes by hand and can never get anything out. 

The Gospel is true, life is wonderful! Keep the prayers coming my way!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment