Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket

Querido familia!!

First off, Jordan and Ryan I felt like a jerk when I sent off the letter last week without a shout out. This week I was trying to explain how crazy my family is to my companion and shared a couple experiences of when you cut the boys hair and three in the morning, and Cameran like Avatar. And then I laughed as I recalled experiences from paint balling and by the reaction of my companion she thinks you two are pretty hilarious. 

And Ben, yes Emily told me you passed the bar but it is weird that we have an attorney in the family. As if family reunions were not complicated enough. Just kidding. And your proposition as to which you will not use my name for your son or daughter is LAME!! But I will take the compliment! Thanks! 

Hannah!! Tyler is beautiful!! And promise me you will give me loads of time with him in a year or so. This week the cutest little girl fell and I ran to her and as I got there I realized that I couldn´t even pick her up. Oh it broke my heart. I miss holding children so bad! And the news of new nieces and nephews isn´t helping!! Maddy and Mom you better appreciate all time you have!!

This week..... was warm and AWESOME!! I ironically threw my first baby shower this week, and it was a huge success. The ward I have been in for the past four months is not united at all. At activities no one ever comes but for the last 4 weeks we challenged every family we have visited to pray and specifically ask for the unity in the ward. This week at the baby shower we had loads of less actives come and we had almost twice as many people show up then normally come to Relief Society. The spiritual message was good and when we left everyone was laughing and eating to their hearts content. We also had a good turn out to Relief Society the next day. 

This week is probably my last week in this area. We have loads of people we are teaching and it is sad I always seem to leave an area as it is flourishing. But whatever I am over it. Guess I will just have to work crazy hard. 

We have a really crucial lesson tonight at 7. One of our investigators was placed through the ringer last week and she needs the strength that comes from the gift of the Holy Ghost. Pray for us and Cristina. Mateo 7:7.

I love you all so much! Thank you for your prayers and all your support. Sometimes I forget all that everybody does so that I have amazing weeks hear in the field. 

The Gospel is true.
Life is wonderful!

Love,

Un-hombre-obvio Cerro!

No comments:

Post a Comment