Monday, April 21, 2014

The little things

Dear Family,

The internet is awful today so hopefully this will go through.

This week had its ups and downs. But obviously had more ups then downs. Guess who I was able to do intercambios this week with?!?! Hna. Sorensen!! We killed it! They are in the finding process (like us all) but we found 6 stellar investigators. We pulled a San Rafael and called down the blessings of Heaven. I was also taught a beautiful lesson.  So packages are not getting through to Argentina but E´ C. Came back from General Conference with a suitcase full of stuff for Hna. Sorensen. I was really touched when he dropped by the pension after driving 11 hours just to drop of the package. When Hna. Sorensen realized the sacrifice the busy member of the 70 had made for her she asked why, he then said, ´´Anything for the family of an old companion.  He did the same when we were serving¨  I do believe I have made some of my lifelong friends here on the mission.

This week I realized the importance of enjoying the journey. This week Hna. Sagers and I had a rough day. No one was home, well that’s not exactly true, lots of people pretended not to be home which is always worse. But there is this gorgeous field and we took 5 minutes to watch the sunset. I was overwhelmed by all of God’s love for us. While we were there a young family must have had the same idea and had a good conversation with the family.

This week I studied the atonement and found that as I did so I couldn´t wait to leave the pension to do work. Horarios have changed and we can leave at 9:30 and there have been huge miracles as you are out of the pench by then.

I have to send you the sweetest picture! S….. also gave one of the most powerful testimonies I have heard at a baptism and the confirmation was also very sweet. I am so grateful  I was a part of her baptism.

The Gospel is true!
Life is wonderful!

Hna. Hill


No comments:

Post a Comment