Monday, August 4, 2014

Some peoples children

Dear Family,

The week started with a trip down to Mendoza for Consejo. Some of my best friends from the mission are leaving next week and it was hard to say good bye. I also got some really great news from letters from people in old areas.  It is a sad realization that some of these people I might never see again. It honestly broke my heart. But I put my act together on the 4 hour bus ride home and now I want to work harder then ever. 

This week we dropped a lot of people and found a couple. One of them is a PM family that is amazing. I asked if it would be alright if we woke them up Sunday morning and gave them the warning that I am fairly pesada. But they agreed. On Sunday I think it hit my companion that she is leaving next week and how she wants to die. We got up really early and walked a lot stopping by everyone we had invited to church. Not a single person came. But I think we woke up about 15 people. It was sad but it I felt like I had done all I could have done. Positive side affects though. We saw loads of members on their way to church and all of them were amazed at how far away we were from our pension. We are starting to get more and more member referrals. I just hope that they are able to see the fruits. 

This week a family gave me A Nikestrike soccer ball. I think that is comparable to giving up your first born child. Made me feel super great! I really love this ward. Well we are off to go hiking this morning! Have a wicked awesome week! Love you all! Thank you for your prayers and for your letters!

The gospel is true!
Life is wonderfuL!

Love,
Hna. Hill




No comments:

Post a Comment